- Wholebody Focusing
- Focusing Oriented counselling
- Inner relationship Focusing
As an Emotional Body Psychotherapist, meeting Focusing was a powerful and transformative experience for me. Since then it has become an integral part of my life and practice. The desire to bring Focusing into interpersonal communication in real life, led me to develop Social Oriented Focusing (SOF).
What services do I offer?
• 1x1 therapy using Focusing
• Couple therapy using Social Oriented Focusing
• Teach Focusing and qualify Focusing Trainers and Therapists
• Teach Social Oriented Focusing in local and international groups (SOF Levels 1-4)
• Mentoring and supervising Focusers in process of qualification
I facilitate the above services in person and via Zoom.
My background in Focusing
Since Focusing entered my life in 2008, I have learned and become qualified in Inner-relationship Focusing, studying the Philosophy of the Implicit, Wholebody Focusing, and more. Learning with local and international teachers and practitioners of Focusing, like Dan Ganihar, Ann Weiser Cornell, Robert Lee, Glenn Fleisch and more, has given me the opportunity to experience the many gifts of Focusing, and along the way I have become a qualified FOT teacher and practitioner, and a Focusing Coordinator qualifying Focusing Therapists. This journey planted the seeds for me to create and develop Social Oriented Focusing (SOF), a method which expands the Focusing space to the inter-relational space. Today, my calling is to bring this felt-sensed way of communicating to others.
How do I practice?