EFA Networking Meetings
The 2017 EFA Annual Meeting
29 September – 1 October 2017, Padua, Italy
(near the beautiful city of Padua in Northern Italy)
TERME SAN MARCO
Casa religiosa di ospitalità
Via Santuario 130 – Abano Terme
35037 Padova – Italia
Tel. – (0039) 049 8669041
Fax – (0039) 049 8639585
What form will the meeting take?
Arrival will be in the afternoon of Friday 29 September 2017.
The meeting starts with an evening meal and there will be a whole group meeting after the meal. There is space for an informal gathering before the evening meal for those who arrive earlier.
We plan to have some time on Saturday as a plenary group and also to allow time for the formation of task and interest groups to carry the work of EFA forward. It is proposed that the EFA Annual General Assembly take place on the morning of Sunday 1 October.
Topics for task/ interest groups/ workshops to date are:
- Focusing as a Lifeskill
- Symbols that keep us together
- Roundtables and opportunities to share ideas
- How can Focusing translate into social action in Europe?
- Focusing-oriented coaching.
- How can we develop our own European university and/or certification without losing our diversity and richness?
- Discussing the ILC proposal to name new coordinators (the ILC proposal to name new Coordinators, is to be found at www.focusing.org/ccr ). We invite to this group all Trainers interested in becoming Coordinators.
If you already know what kind of project group you would like, please write us and we will reserve some time and space for you during the meeting.
If there is sufficient interest, it would be possible to make space (either by extending the gathering for one day or including workshop options within the programme) for the option of workshops.
Please let us know if you would be interested in offering a workshop.
What are the costs of attending?
Prices for 2 nights accommodation, plus dinner on Friday evening, 3 meals on Saturday and breakfast and lunch on Sunday are as follows:
- 128 Euros for a single room.
- 118 Euros for a shared double room. (Please arrange your own share)
- 112 Euros for a 3-4 person room. (Please arrange your own share)
An additional 1.5 Euros per day will be charged as tax and there will be a further charge for meeting room hire. The cost of the room we would like to use is 100 Euros a day. The cost will be divided among participants and the total amount required from each participant will depend on numbers present.
Casa Religiosa di ospitalità, Hotel S.Marco, via Santuario 130, Monteortone (1 km from Abano Terme)
How to get there from Venice Airport San Marco
Follow the link to get to Padova train station
From Padova Train Station, either:
- a) share a taxi (cost: about € 35 for 20 minutes drive) or
- b) take the bus A or AT from the square in front of the station (buy the ticket in the kiosk on the train station square): there is one bus every hour.
Bus from Padova Train Station to Abano Terme
Here you can find a pdf file with information about the bus from Padova Train Station to Abano Terme (M, T, A, AT)
Click the button to register your interest