Focusing Tip No. 100 What a (life) journey it is! Weekend Level 3: Companionship 7 and 8 December. 10am...
The LONDON FOCUSING INSTITUTE 2-year Focusing Oriented Therapy course starting in London in January 2020Nikolaos Kypriotakis, , EFA Member News, Training, UK, Workshop, 2019, Greg Madison, 0
The LONDON FOCUSING INSTITUTE Focusing offers a profound and natural way to seamlessly integrate bodily awarenessinto the dialogue and...
From the Aegina EFA Meeting 2019, May, Greece Hi everyone! Hope you’re all doing well! In the attachment, you’ll...
Dear EFA Member, We are sending out the following reflections from two of the EFA Steering Group members in...
The 2017 EFA Annual Meeting 29 September – 1 October 2017, Padua, Italy (near the beautiful city of Padua in...
Categories of Posts
Events by Category
Events by Tag
- Focusing with Fiona Parr 11. November 2019
- The LONDON FOCUSING INSTITUTE 2-year Focusing Oriented Therapy course starting in London in January 2020 7. November 2019
- Donata Schoeller – Video – Felt Sense – a beautiful yet misleading term 5. September 2019
- Ruth Hirsch – Non-Official Reports from The International Focusing Institute 28. July 2019
- Power Point Compassion and Focusing by Marieke Hoeve 22. July 2019
active 4 days, 4 hours ago
active 6 days ago
active 1 week, 4 days ago
active 1 week, 5 days ago
active 1 week, 6 days ago
active 3 weeks ago
active 3 weeks, 4 days ago