Focusing Tip No. 100 What a (life) journey it is! Weekend Level 3: Companionship 7 and 8 December. 10am...
The LONDON FOCUSING INSTITUTE 2-year Focusing Oriented Therapy course starting in London in January 2020Nikolaos Kypriotakis, , EFA Member News, Training, UK, Workshop, 2019, Greg Madison, 0
The LONDON FOCUSING INSTITUTE Focusing offers a profound and natural way to seamlessly integrate bodily awarenessinto the dialogue and...
Lecture ‘Felt Sense – a beautiful yet misleading term’ by Donata Schoeller https://www.donataschoeller.com/ 1st EUROPEAN FOCUSING CONFERENCE MAY 10-14,...
The following three articles were written following a request from Gordon Adam, the Editor of the British Focusing Association...
From the Aegina EFA Meeting 2019, May, Greece Hi everyone! Hope you’re all doing well! In the attachment, you’ll...
British Focusing Association (BFA, http://www.focusing.org.uk/) NEWSLETTER Issue 15: July 2019 CONTENTS Editorial EFA Gathering—Aegina, Greece—May 2019 by Patricia Foster...
Αποψυχικοποίηση των συναισθημάτων Hermann Schmitz , Michael Seibel, Nικόλαος Κυπριωτάκης] Το παρόν άρθρο αποτελεί μετάφραση στα Ελληνικά του άρθρου:...
Notes from European Focusing Association (EFA) General Assembly Saturday 25th May and Sunday 26th May 2019 Agia Marina, Aegina...
Dear EFA Member, We are sending out the following reflections from two of the EFA Steering Group members in...
Categories of Posts
Events by Category
Events by Tag
- Focusing with Fiona Parr 11. November 2019
- The LONDON FOCUSING INSTITUTE 2-year Focusing Oriented Therapy course starting in London in January 2020 7. November 2019
- Donata Schoeller – Video – Felt Sense – a beautiful yet misleading term 5. September 2019
- Ruth Hirsch – Non-Official Reports from The International Focusing Institute 28. July 2019
- Power Point Compassion and Focusing by Marieke Hoeve 22. July 2019
active 2 weeks ago
active 2 weeks, 2 days ago
active 3 weeks ago
active 3 weeks, 1 day ago
active 3 weeks, 2 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month ago